Sunday, November 4, 2007

A World Without Secrets

The book I have decided to read for class is "World Without Secrets" by Richard Hunter. The title of the book seemed very interesting and I'm actually looking forward to reading it. Honestly, I haven't even read this book yet. Mainly because its still in the process of being delivered to my home [for $22.76.. I saved $7.19]. haha. For the most part, what I'm going to be talking about in my presentation is what the book is about, and how interesting it is to me. I will probably even talk about its relevance to us as a society and how much it is a part of the world these days and how its something we cant avoid [going off of what the title of the book gives off].
Should be a fun read. I hope.

1 comment:

The Napster said...

Same book I am reading. Seemed kinda interesting. So, Im waiting on a blog about the opening of the NBA, the quick start of the rockets (plauged by their loss to dallas tonight :P), the success of the Celtics, the mediocre play of the Spurs, and the reminiscent-of-last-season-play from the Jazz. Lets see it happen!!