So basically what I did for the vanity search was I typed my name in quotes to see what I would come up with. On the first page in Google the only Eric Hong that was directed towards me was towards the bottom, and it was funny that out of everything I am about 7th on the list for my Blogger account haha. Then I made it a bit more local and I typed Tacoma after my name. Then, the first thing that came up in the search was my Myspace account... and Mr.Fry's.. blog hahaha. I'm a bit weirded out that it came up with Mr. Fry's blog because it sort of feels like he's taken over my name a bit hahaha. Down a bit lower theres another entry from my blog that would conclude my name on the first page.
I thought I would take it a bit more personal and type my name and then my alias [screen name] to see what would come up. The results weren't that spectacular.. only thing really interesting about it was that it was all about me on all the pages. What did spark my attention though was my old Xanga profile. Seems as though my name came up a few times from my friends buddy lists on xanga, and it brought back old memories.
Vanity searches are fun to do, I think I might use it on some of my friends ;] haha
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment