Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Emails vs Post Office.
The similarities between the two are so closely tied, that the only real difference I could come up with is that with real mail you get the actual physical nature of receiving and sending, while with E-mailing its not physical rather virtual in a sense. Theres less of the sincerity and feelings of "time-consumed writing". I never really thought about the similarities, I guess because it seemed more obvious before then it does now, but when you actually look at how virtual / internet is slowly taking over all physical things (or copying it in a sense) it's pretty amazing. I guess one of the great things that E-mailing provides that sending real mail doesn't is the quick arrival/responses that you can give and receive. Personally, I'm not a fan of mailing or E-mailing, so it doesn't really concern me, but its more of just something to think about and become familiar with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment